The Fillmore Detroit
Concert Hall, Bar, Music Venue
2115 Woodward Ave (at W Elizabeth St.)
Detroit, MI 48201
- Go here to see concerts, GREAT venue!
- Call it "The State". You'll sound cooler.
- Come back and see Jack's Mannequin and Guster Live on August 30th, 2011. More info here: http://jacksmannequin.com/tour
- always get there early!
- Great place for any show!
- Pre-drink at the state bar next door! One of my favourite Detroit concert venues! Still refer to it as "state"
- Crowd surf during a kick ass rock show.
- Try the Grilled Cheese or find a more elaborate selection of beers at The State Bar, attached to The Fillmore Detroit Team Live Nation
- Fuckin $9 guinness! What a bargain!
- Steve Aoki was amazing last night! <3
- AltRockLive photographer Paige Farrow shot some incredible photos at The Fillmore of All Time Low, Pierce The Veil, Mayday Parade, and You Me At Six back on May 1st, 2013! The show was amazing!
- Looking for the restrooms? They're hidden under the main staircase, right next to the snack bar window.
- Get to shows early! The balcony seating sucks unless you're first row.
- The venue is beautiful. The best part is the hospitality. We have been quite a few times the past year and love seeing the gentleman seating with a long pony tail and a huge smile. He is the best!
- Great venue, with great bar staff.
- Great vibes at the show I went to. You definitely can't crowd surf here. Some excellent artists play here so keep your eyes peeled
- Lots of awesome shows thrown here!!
- Don't forget to also tip the nice lady in the restroom who hands you paper towels. :)
- Art of Dying 16 minutes agoCheck out Art of Dying, Sinedown and Adelitas Way Saturday April 12th. Tickets here:
- Party with WILSONfacebook.com/wilsonrock