Concert Hall, Music Venue
1510 Clarkson St (at E Colfax Ave)
Denver, CO 80218
- Fantabulous concerts!
- Check out the amazing art gallery wall featuring posters and photographs spanning three decades in music history. Team Live Nation
- Go see a Roller Derby game! WFTDA named the Fillmore as one of their favorite venues
- Too noisy for ya in there? Enjoy some air out on their newly remodeled patio!
- The Fillmore was built in 1905 and has been known The Mammoth Roller Skating Rink, The Mammoth Garden Roller Club, The Mammoth Gardens, The Market and The Mammoth Events Center.
- Avoid Ticketmaster's service fees! Come to the box office Monday-Friday 12-6, Saturdays 10-2
- In 2006, local newspaper Westwood, awarded the venue the "Best Place to Run into a Hippie turned Yuppie".
- ready to it the beginers ski slope to try my luck at skiing and maybe get a prize from it. like to have one of those ski bunnys as my instructor. then when i break my leg i wont get mad. lol
- Park at a friend's house and bike over. You'll thank us. Hit Sanchos Broken Arrow for drinks before the show unless you don't mind the $8 beer inside.
- There are additional bathrooms locate behind the stage. Mens is to the left (west) womens is the the right (east).
- One of Denver's classic venues, The Fillmore brings in some of the bigger touring artists. Get here early, very little space on the sides of the main floor.
- I love this concert venue
- Wide Spread Panic February 10th, 11th, & 12th Do not Drink and Drive. Pitch in for a shuttle for all your friends and get home safe.
- "Kid Rock Opening Act" Competition winner @levihart onstage opening for @kidrock right now!
- Rocky Mountain Rollergirls play their season finale at the Fillmore on Sat. 10/23. Awesome veue to get your derby on at!
- One of Denvers more spacious music venues. Friendly staff, especially for a music venue. A double runs around $14. Acoustics are really good and fill the space. They have TVs of the stage on one side
- Concerts and roller derby!
- An absolutely amazing music venue. They have balcony seating and then a huge floor for people to dance/crowd in on. Fantastic acoustics.
- Visit livenation.expapp.com for access to exclusive upgrades at The Fillmore! Score access to the VIP Balcony, get your very own VIP Box, or order bottle service right from your iPhone or Android!
- Great performances and shows each week