Radisson Blu - Filini Restaurant and Bar
Italian, Hotel Bar, Hotel
$ $ $ $
221 N Columbus Dr (Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel)
Chicago, IL 60601
- Bring your big boy credit card.
- Beautiful mosaic tile floor. Lights in the tables are a cool touch.
- Fancy cocktails pair well with dishes such as braised rabbit, coal-fired pizzas, and osso bucco. Oh yeah, the interior is quite stunning too.
- Cocktail? Go "La Basilica". Beautiful environment, and excellent management both downstairs (at the bar), and upstairs (at the restaurant). Great spot for an intimate date.
- Strong cocktails, go for a Manhattan.
- Best mojito of my life
- The pancakes and bacon are so delicious !
- So far the service here sucks. No bread has been offered and they just brought me something I did not order. Server put in wrong order.
- So Mom's not the buffet type? Don't sweat it. This a la carte brunch menu brunch has eggs Benedict Florentine, grilled lamb chops and mascarpone cheesecake.
- nice environment
- Penny Pollack says, "I suspect the veal loin wrapped in bacon sat under a heat lamp and toughened a bit, but flavor was spot-on."
- meatballs pomodoro grass fed beef, berkshire pork, pomodoro, parmigiano reggiano, foccacia)
- chicago world fair inspired cocktails
- lost somewhere at sea (don q spice, diplomatico 12, plantation pineapple, carpano antica, espresso bean infused cointreau, smoke)
- Easy, friendly, fun and good food!
- Food is good. Hotel prices. Service is great but slow - not a place to go if youre in a rush.
- Good drinks, limited but excellent menu
- Si te gusta el vodka pide el coctail el Angelo, muy rico!
- Intimate atmosphere, great cocktails.
- Really nice bartenders. Save for the arugula (I don't like the bitterness), great carpaccio with capers.