Fig & Olive
$ $ $ $
- Absolutely gorgeous space inside and out! Lobster bisque special was disappointing...wish I ordered the pasta!
- The cucumber Cosmo is really good. You can go wrong with the truffle mushroom croquette for an appetizer.
- Great atmosphere. California vibe in the heart of Chicago. Try the crudos or the crostinis to start.
- Olive oils are superior get anything with truffles and you will be not disappointed!
- Been here 2x. Once service was shockingly bad. Once our res wasn't honored for almost an hour. Then valet took almost 40 mins to bring the car & it was the wrong car. Many better spots in town, avoid.
- Paella del Mar is amazing.
- Crostini are very good except for the crab which is a low grade crabmeat. Same goes for the crabcake at brunch which is basically held together by a very thick, crispy layer of breading.
- The food was heavenly. From starters to entree and the wrap up with desert trio. Great service, beautiful interior. Neighborhood smells like nearby chocolate factory. Love this area.
- Try this restaurant's namesake ingredients in the fig and olive salad, made with manchego, parmesan and gorgonzola cheese with a house-made dressing of dried fig, Spanish olive oil and balsamic.
- Excellent Costini!!!
- The dirty martinis are delicious with authentic Mediterranean olives. Don't pass up the truffle risotto or the chocolate souffl - both are to die for!
- crazy people watching. get a spot in the front on the 2nd floor lounge.
- Amazing terrace and really good food! Loved it
- Zucchini carpaccio is the BEST! I had the tuna entree and it was cooked perfectly.
- The cocktails were delicious. The cheese plate a perfect accompaniment. Main dishes were delicious and dessert a dream. However it was all just too expensive!
- Crostinis are all good.
- Pollo grill excelente
- The Salmon was terrific.
- Great cocktails. The penne fungi with shrimp was fantastic.
- The branzino is just amazing. You can't go wrong with that. Their signature cocktails are good too