Fig & Olive
$ $ $
- Might just be my most fave restaurant in Manahattan -- the Mushroom Truffle crostini is an absolute must-have!
- The food is delicious for your eyes and mouth. Love it!
- Beautiful, fun and delicious Mediterranean restaurant. Try the Mediterranean Tasting and the Jamon Iberico. The Sangria and the Jus De Grenade are so refreshing.
- Service is going down hill here.
- Disappointing treating and food...!
- Fig salad delicious. Lamb chops were a bit over seasoned. The crustinis were all fabulous you can't go wrong. My Sea Bass was delicious but when served it was tad cold from sitting. Overall good night
- First time here! Service is terrific!
- Indeed get the crostinis!!
- Get the crostinis. Any of them! So delish
- Beef carpaccio with truffle oil is the best carpaccio on earth. I could eat it everyday and would mever get sick
- The chicken samosas are addictive :D
- The Blueberry Lychee Martini is to die for!!!!
- The tuna carpaccio is incredible and so are all of the small dishes. Great place to share food.
- Came here for restaurant week and it was delicious! Love the fig and olive salad and paella del mar
- Some foods are better than others obviously but everything is good. Using different olive oil for every dish is their thing (even bread comes with 3 different olive oils) so enjoy their "pairing"!
- Food was amazing. Service was really off. After an hour and 10 minute wait for my second plate we had to cancel the dessert. Not even a thank you or good bye on the way out by the staff.
- It's like they're card-carrying members of the inept waiter cartel.
- Eh...nothing to write home about. Service was atrocious.
- STAY AWAY from this place during LUNCH hour. Service is too slow. Come here with lots of time to have a meal. They forgot they are located in fast paced Manhattan.
- Hate to complain but service has gone to crap