Fifth Street Public Market
- Come out for our wonderful Summer Concert Series at LaValle Vineyard Tasting Room!
- Get the Gyros at the market cafe. They rival Caspian and make for a cheap lunch!
- Love the shops
- Upscale grocery store, winery tasting room, good restaurants, plenty of parking. What's not to like?
- Fun place to wander and shop
- Gotta try the ice cream, it was good.
- This Eugene landmark has had many iterations over the years, but one constant has been great food and shopping. A casual lunch in the courtyard is tough to beat on a beautiful day.
- YOU CAN SEE THE SUN SET AT THE FITH STREET PUBLIC MARKET
- This place is awesome! Restrooms on first level! :)
- Come in to inn at the 5th, we will gladly give you a tour !
- Night of a Thousand Stars is tonight from 5 to 8. Greet your holiday season with an evening of dance, music and light!
- Workkk workkk
- Free Parking!
- Join Newtwist and Jeanine Payer to shop old favorites, one-of-a-kinds, and new fall collection on Saturday October 8th from 12pm to 6pm
- come to Swahili!
- Bring your laptop. There is WiFi!
- Amazing Halibut Fish and Chips at Go Fish!