Fifth Quarter Tap
18105 Dixie Hwy (btwn Ridge Rd & Hickory Rd)
Homewood, IL 60430
- Megan, I will win this mayorship!!!
- Their Pizza Burgers are without rival. Kuma's downtown has the only burgers in remotely the same league as Fifth Quarter's. Absolutely delicious. $5 Thursdays are PERFECT.
- great 5 dollar pitchers on thursday
- Best pizza! All homemade ingredients including crust!
- Wish I lived closer! Wings and burgers are delish!!
- Order the reuben!
- the burgers are fire, so is the MGD
- The wings are drowned in sauce but the burgers are awesome.
- Sub Sandwich is massively, orgasmically, delicious. Great non processed meat in and around my mouth
- Burgers are great !! You can also catch a glimpse of Kate doing the Kunha Carlton on occasion !!
- Nachos were really good!
- Chili cheese tots
- Love the homemade chips with onion Dip!
- Pizza was good stuff.
- Great burgers... Nice getaway spot from the city
- If you love burgers...this is a great place to try
- Megan and potter sorry your not going to be mayor
- Mm mm good!
- Half price pizza on Tuesday's!
- The burgers are fantastic!