Fiesta Mexican Grill
- Love their cilantro sauce!
- Try their Quesadillas with Mushrooms
- Fajutos... Muito bom!!!
- Best pozole rojo in town. Chorizo is ok, mole is great
- Rinconcito Mexicano in little Havana is way better. This is ok. Very salty meats. The "al pastor" is not what it's supposed to be (pork, onions, pineapple). 2/5
- Real authentic Mexican food. Their carnitas tacos and tortilla soup are Amazeballs.
- Delicious and affordable, and the customer service is great! The carnitas flautas are amazing! :)
- Their chicken quesadilla is delicious and made to order!
- Food tastes authentic and prices are good for the portions
- Tasty and affordable mexican food!! Try the salsas.
- This people was right
- Delicious food! Been coming here since they opened and our kids were small. Try the fish tacos, they aren't breaded and are totally delicious!
- The chimichanga with pork is insanea MUST try.
- The steak burritos are amazingly huge and super filling. Don't eat with your eyes unless you are willing to take home leftovers.
- Real Mexican Food! If you are in the area you must stop by! Very friendly, clean and affordable.
- You should try their flautas!!