Fettes Park Café 彎島尾茶室
Coffee Shop, Food Court
Jalan Fettes (Lorong Batu Bukit 2)
Tanjung Bungah, Pulau Pinang 10470
- Expensive drinks
- Must try the Dai Lok Mee
- Poorly ventilated. CKT smoke goes everywhere.
- Char Kuey teow taste good but abit salty
- Try mee ali very good and very nice
- Tomyam fried rice is good, but char koay teow so-so nia... Both of them same stall (morning)
- The stalls here are good - love the hokkien mee, wan tan mee & koay teow th'ng. I also always order Kopi Peng & it's as good as a coffee shop gets.
- Nasi lemak, canton fried noodle & hokkien fried noodle is good. The pork fat adds fragrant and flavour to the noodle.
- Dun you ever try the Fried Rice, u will cry on the portion of the food =)
- try the dry maggie lor mee beside the drinks counter! super delicious! more tasty with maggie mee! :D
- Koay Teow kolo here has a different presentation than the others. All the stuffs in one bowl and one bowl having just the flat noodle. With ample of fried pork oil, it's as good as the Pitt Streets.
- The best nasi lemak!
- Char kuay teow no Si hum
- Kuih teow thing not bad too..
- I like the wan tan mee.
- economic rice here r cheap but limited varities. still thumb up
- Only full-service kopitiam on slope open early.