Castle, Historic Site, Museum
- Great view of Salzburg from the fortress , you could either walk up or take a tram ride up. If you have time and are able to walk up, take a pit stop halfway through for some local brew.
- For a workout, walk up. Only if the weather is nice and you are somewhat in shape!
- The first place you should be visiting in Salzburg .. Enjoy the beautiful view of the old city ... You can going down by walk its interesting.
- Great view over the city from herr. If u are lucky, u might stand the salutes - it is 10 times per year, i think. Festbahn ticket costs 25
- Beautiful view of Salzburg city from the top :-).Fun to take a cable car :-).
- Walk up. It's the better way to see all salzburg from above
- Don't bother with the audio tour number 1. You are going to be wasting 30 minutes going around the fort without anything significant
- Salzburg's landmark gives the city its instantly recognizable feature. Originally built in 1077 by Archbishop Gebhard, the castle is the largest fully preserved fortress in Central Europe.
- Good atmosphere and history..
- Super Aussicht ber Salzburg und in die Alpen
- Ms q la fortaleza , es la vista de Salzburgo , maravillosa.
- Bring a jacket!!!
- On the top on Salzburg, historical and beautiful place...
- That view of Alps... its really worth going to the castle and its only 2,5 h by train from vienna!!!
- : 11 ( ), ( ) + 7.80.
- Beeindruckend (und kostenloses WiFi)
- Nice place, beautiful, romantic
- , - . .
- Fascinating view! Don`t leave Salzburg without visiting! :-)