Ferry Plaza Farmers Market
1 Ferry Building (Market Street & The Embarcadero)
San Francisco, CA 94111
10:00am - 2:00pm
10:00am - 2:00pm
8:00am - 2:00pm
Lists & rankings
- Try the Slow-cooked Pork Ramen
- Chef or not, one of the most beautiful sights to behold. From the views of the bay to all the amazing local products. A seratonin rush for any foodie. Say hello to my favorite farms, Tory Farms and Ha
- Try the Kimchi Fried Rice
- Farmers and food makers from the Bay Area and beyond show off their best produce and specialty items at Saturday's Ferry Plaza Farmers Market in San Francisco.
- If you are craving Blue Bottle Coffee on those crowded days, head outside to the south side of the market - they have a kiosk outside, as well.
- Enjoy the fresh produces and delicious meals...
- Go early to avoid flower basket toting high heeled tourists.
- pleasant and delicious way to spend a Saturday morning.
- my favorite pastime...
- I love coming to this market, mainly for froghollow fruits, but there is so much more! Go localvores!
- Meet SF's culinary and mixology masters and sample whats in season at CUESAs first ever Summer Celebration on 7/10. Relish Flour + Water, Cotogna, Namu, The Monks Kettle, Gitane, BIX and more.
- SF Weekly's Best of Winner 2010 - Reader's Poll - BEST FARMERS' MARKET
- Dodge tourist & strollers and wait forever for Blue Bottle coffee but you'll have an enjoyable time anyways.
- Try the pork sandwich on the side of the building where there is constantly a long line
- The best farmers market.
- Great location and great produce
- Organik ortamlar 2km lik kahve sralar falan. Deniz kenarnda aramba pazar. kizlere takke yok yalnz ;)
- Acontece no domingo com degustao dos produtos. Vale a pena ir!
- muito massa
- Get your cherries now! The season is only a month long.