Ferris Wheel at Navy Pier
Theme Park, Scenic Lookout
- Being on the ferris wheel in Chicago was freezing, but it was the perfect opportunity for me to give Barbie my jacket.
- Construction began in 1914 under the leadership of Charles Sumner Frost and took two years, at a total cost of $4.5 million. When it opened to the public in 1916, it was the largest pier in the world.
- pretty cool view
- Don't stand up inside the car, the operator will yell at you via intercom.
- Great view! If you're in Chicago, you gotta ride it!
- SAVE FERRIS!
- Don't lean on the doooooooooooor!!!
- Very Exciting Way to spend 7.5 Minutes. It takes that long to do 1 complete revolution. The view from the top is breathtaking. Just Loved it.
- An excellent view of Navy Pier during a relaxing ride.
- $6 for 1 revolution... Wow.
- The current ferris wheel is coming down9/27/2015 is last day for rides and beingreplaced with a taller one and will have fully enclosed gondolas that are both heated and air-conditioned
- I politely asked to opt out of the photo and the ride attendant gave me a death stare. Now I feel like a terrible person.
- Navy pier is an amazing place its perfect for friends and families (every Saturday and wednesday at 9:30 there will be a fireworks show)
- Fantastic on a sunny day!
- La vista es muy linda, no olvides tomate muchas fotos
- Beautiful peer!
- This is a nice place 2 go 2 & ride a ferris wheel.
- Don't fall out!
- The skyline view at night is very nice.
- Long lines, but great music while you wait