Ferrara Pizza And Pasta
- "New York Style Pizza"... Yeah right! They sure as hell don't know NY pizza! ::thumbs down::
- Great Pizza! Friendly staff.
- Very middle of the road. Nothing crazy but a good meal at a good price.
- Really enjoyed the large cheese pizza special with pepperoni, mushrooms & marinated Roma tomatoes.
- New ownership. The lunch specials are great - the Chicken Parmesan with spaghetti is always good.
- The Sausage and Peppers are to die for. And the Stromboli was delish!!!
- Stromboli is awesome - as well as the pizza! Would definitely recommend eating here! A+
- Check out their GREAT lunch specials! 12-4pm daily. I had a salad, large slice of cheese pizza, and 1/2 meatball sub for $6.95!
- The garlic cheese bread and hot subs are great!
- I've been eating here with my Mom for over 6 years - its awesome! The lunch specials are all great!
- Boiled chicken with canned mushrooms - aka chicken Marsala soggy eggplant rollitini - wattery spaghetti - store bought rolls too much oil
- The chicken pastas here are amazing!
- Been eating there for at least 9 years. Pizza special on teusdays! Love,it!
- I'm not a huge fan of their pizza, but the Bruschetta is amazing and dinners are always great!
- Best pizza around
- Only thing worth eating in the area, very vegetarian friendly, they are willing to trade the meat that comes on the california salad for more produce for delicious results. Fantastic produce, too.