1253 E 4th St (Walnut)
Long Beach, CA 90802
- A Dive, but a great jukebox!
- Stuffy, they need AC
- Free pool on Sundays
- Karaoke Thursdays are the best $2 Bud light $4 Jager and so much Karaoke fun with Bobby Vegas entertainment!!
- Carry mace if you come here as woman at night alone... Come during the day and youre fine
- This punk bar is the diviest of dive bars, but they have great beers on tap and Star Wars pinball.
- great bar, a bit plain with a grungy atmosphere catering to the alt crowd. jukebox, vintage pinball machines, and a pretty sick art wall.
- Wasn't my scene. If you're into the punk scene and musty funk smells, this is the place for you.
- You feel the pulse of the city beneath your feet
- Get down to the core of the punk scene at this dive bar! Low lights, pool table, jukebox, and some seriously delicious Becherovka cocktails make this place the perfect scene for rock show hopping.
- Sky Saxon loves you
- $1 beer wednesdays
- Sick jukebox...
- Not a good look on anyone.
- Come in For The Hangover on Two'sDays @ Fern's with. DJ 2legit and cheap drinks. $1 busch $2 tecate $4 rolling rock tall cans $3.75 jack daniels
- The mayor is a total hipster, so not legit..
- Fantastic juke box, great crowd and an attitude we love. Love this place
- Best bar in LB by far! If you don't like this bar, it's because you dont belong here! And we dont want you here...Locals Only!! XD
- Sunday Funday $1 Busch
- Wednesdays are $1 beers (Ferns Buzz) and $2 whiskey drinks. Always packed/always fun.