$ $ $ $
- Food is fantastic, every dish is incredibly great
- Combining natural ingredients with a non traditional cooking style to create an interesting flavour. Would highly recommend going for the tasting menu to get a full experience of the flavours offered.
- The pear dessert was fine. This place is certainly not Gordon Ramsey quality. Suggest the chef spends more time at FERA if it is to be the quality restaurant we would all like to see.
- Really good tasting menu, excellently balanced and well planned. The service was perfect, especially the sommelier's.
- If "smoky" is your thing.. Than the extended tasting menu is a must. Absolute surprise.
- Set lunch.
- Lovely food not too messed with. Great aromas and textures, eclectic wine list and a subtle modernisation of a classic dining room.
- Great tasting food lovely room one for special occasions
- A really great surprise for London's gastronomic scene. An all-in-all very good experience which deserves more than just one Michelin star.
- A Michelin Star Restaurant with amazing food.The wine list is very wide and well set up.Taste the Veal Sweetbreads and Roe Deer.
- The 3-course set dinner was wonderful. Eclectic, unusual, beautifully presented and with great service.
- The degustation lunch and amazing service
- Tasting menu was amazing! One of the best in London. Wine accompaniment maybe not quite as good
- Dress to impress, I felt a little scruffy walking in here!
- Exquisite cuisine by one of the hottest chefs around. Could be on the way to the very top.
- Simon Rogan is probably the best chef now cooking in Britain, but this is not the best restaurant, or anything close to it.
- One Michelin Star.
- Great Gastronomic experience
- Taster menu isn't cheap but the quality of the food is consistently astounding. Not to mention all of the bonus extras. Factor in the lovely service and stunning setting and it becomes great value.
- Appetisers and desserts are good. Main courses are so so