Fenway Victory Gardens
Boylston St (Park Dr)
Boston, MA 02215
- Stay on the path. No, seriously.
- Take the time to stroll the gardens maintained by the community.
- Be sure to make a stop at Garden N2 across from 11 Park Drive
- Beautiful oasis by Fenway
- Best time to visit the Victory Gardens is the start of spring, as everything is blooming and coming back to life. It only lasts a couple of weeks, at most, but it's a special time.
- Check out the community gardens!
- The Fenway Victory Gardens remain active as the last surviving public examples from World War II. Most plots in the Fenway Victory Gardens now feature flowers instead of vegetables.
- This place is pretty "BUSY" today.
- Kind of boring today not much going on
- The fall colors will start invading soon!!!
- The willow tree actually fell down during a big storm. I was sad to see it go.
- stop by the o13 garden to see the many great changes since they decided the willow tree was to big and they chopped it down.. looks great Mike O keep it up....but i would like a key if possible:)...
- The colors are popping everywhere in the fenway victory gardens so visit in the next couple of days.
- Not the best place to walk your dog at night.. Jingling collars are awfully close to the sound of jingling keys. Amusing, but still.
- Garden N2 is the Best garden there!!
- Flowers at Fenway Gardens