Feed Yeast Market by Type, Livestock, Form, and Region - Global forecast to 2022
NEW YORK, Oct. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
"Feed yeast market projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.21% during the forecast period"
The feed yeast market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.21% from 2016, to reach USD 602.8 million by 2022. The market is driven by factors such as increase in demand for quality animal products, growth in awareness about the health of animals, and yeast's ability to enhance feed efficiency. The major restraint for this market is stringent government rules and regulations.
Instant yeast to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period"
On the basis of form, the feed yeast market has been segmented into fresh yeast, instant yeast, and dry yeast. The fresh yeast segment accounted for the largest market share in 2015. However, instant yeast is projected to be the fastest-growing market followed by dry yeast. Factors such as increased availability of instant yeast and its multi functionality are expected to increase the demand for instant yeast in the market.
Yeast derivatives to be the fastest growing segment during the forecast period
On the basis of type, the feed yeast market has been segmented into live yeast, spent yeast, and yeast derivatives. Among these, the yeast derivatives segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, owing to its increased usage in poultry and ruminants feed.
"Asia-Pacific region projected to grow at the highest CAGR in the global feed yeast market by 2022"
On the basis of region, the feed yeast market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Rest of the World, which includes the Middle Eastern and African countries. The Asia-Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, owing to increase in awareness about animal health, feed quality, and demand for quality animal products.
Break-up of primaries include the following:
- By Company Type : Tier 1 – 40%, Tier 2 – 40%, and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation: C level – 40%, Director level – 10%, and Manager level– 50%
- By Region: North America - 20%, Europe – 60%, and Asia-Pacific – 20%
Major players include the following:
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (U.S.)
- Angel Yeast Co., Ltd (China)
- LALLEMAND Inc (Canada)
- Alltech. (U.S.)
- Cargill, Incorporated (U.S)
Other players that have a strong presence in the market include the following:
- Associated British Foods plc (U.K)
- Lesaffre Group (France)
- Nutreco N.V. (The Netherlands)
- Diamond Mills (U.S.)
- Leiber GmBh (Germany)
This research report categorizes the feed yeast market based on type, livestock, form, and region. Based on type, the market has been segmented into live yeast, spent yeast, and yeast derivatives. Based on livestock, the market has been segmented into swine, ruminant, poultry, aquatic animals, pet animals, and others (birds and reptiles).Based on form, the market has been segmented into dry yeast, instant yeast, and fresh yeast. Regional segmentation of the market includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and RoW (Rest of the World).
Reasons to buy this report:
- To get a comprehensive overview of the global feed yeast market
- To gain wide-ranging information about the top players in this industry, their product portfolios, and key strategies adopted
- To gain insights into the major countries/regions in which the global feed yeast market is flourishing
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04247286-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record