Basketball, Music Venue, Entertainment
- April 29, 2011 Round 1, Game 6. Z-Bo drops 31, and the #8 seed Grizzlies drop the #1 Spurs, 99-91, to close out the series and shock the world.
- Throughout the concourse, you can experience the rich musical history of Memphis.
- Undeniably one of the nicest basketball arenas in the country, FedExForum gives the Tiger basketball programs an unquestioned home court advantage. Come cheer them on during the 2011-12 season!
- Go see a Grizzlies or Tigers game! Tickets range in prices from $5 and up. Some of the best deals for food are the bottomless popcorn and the BBQ nachos. The Metronome Bar has different beers on tap.
- Go see the Tigers play!
- Go to a Grizzlies game!
- Nice stadium, nice atmosphere. Stadium is fairly new, you can feel it. Come catch a Grizzlies game, they have a pretty good team. Give this team some support it deserves it !!!
- Memphians are known for their insane basketball fandom. See it in action at a University of Memphis Tigers or Grizzlies game.
- Looking for something tasty @FedExForum tonight? Fans with seats on Club Level can enjoy Brisket platter from @Rendezvous_Ribs
- Try the new Crispy Chicken Thigh sandwich at the 4/4 Grill tonight at FedExForum >
- Lots of great concessions options such as Neely's BBQ Nachos.
- Catch a University of Memphis Tigers Men's Basketball game.
- Behind Section 112 there is GOOD BEER - Fat Tire & New Belgium Seasonal. Also, full bar with great bartenders!
- Have some Bar-B-Q nachos
- Awesome venue for geizzlies games and concerts and other venues. Friendly workers
- Perfect venue for a concert. Very accessible and easy to maneuver through.
- If you're visiting, catch a Memphis Grizzlies game. It's something fun to do if you're looking for something to do.
- You think "smaller city, smaller-scale arena", right? Wrong. FedEx Forum is one of the nicest arenas in the NBA with arguably the most ideally situated downtown locations-- right next to Beale Street.
- One of the best pre and post-game scenes of any city in the NBA. That's what happens when you build the arena a block away from Beale Street.
- beal street is a MUST!