FedEx Field | Club Level
1600 Fedex Way
Hyattsville, MD 20785
- Ordinary men avoid trouble, extra ordinary men turn it to their advantage
- A friend invited us to attend in their season box seats, aft lunch@the Red cuz they had to leave-quite enjoyed view & service, w/bev served@least 30min later than the other side! Go Padres!(Adam)
- You gotta get the half smoke from Ben's chili bowl! Especially during cold weather games
- Was an awesome view!
- Un estadio increble para ver deportes. Lo malo es las vas para llegar. El metro est a una milla 1.6 kilmetros.
- This place is immaculate
- Great view.
- Stay for the 5th quarter party
- Awesome had a great time
- Best level to catch a game
- It's okay, but they removed the cigar bar, which was a nice touch. It's better than the non-club level. That's about it.
- Its a bad time here.
- Always keep your suite ticket with you!
- This may the worst constructed stadium I've ever seen. Traffic is a nightmare