Federal Palace (Federal Palace 聯邦皇宮)
Shop 255, 2/F, Citygate Outlets, 20 Tat Tung Rd
+852 2626 0181
- The waitress cannot speak English.
- A standard HK dim sum restaurant. Food is fine, the xiao long Bao came in a tin container- possibly frozen ? That Wud be the only miss for me. Big windows so loads of natural light and not crammed in
- High quality.
- It takes forever; don't go to this place if you're in hurry
- Staff's English are terrible..
- Century egg congee
- 5555 #
- Crispy chicken is good!!
- We just have its set dinner for 2 a around hkd 400+ for a live lobster noodle and two dish. It's taste great and cheap
- Overpriced and overrated. Give this a miss.
- Found hair in the food too.
- Great food here! But there's a bit of hygiene problem because I found 2 strands of hair in my food. But otherwise, it's a great place to dine at before going up the mountain
- Aside from the usual duck dish, try their fried milk, egg yolk bun and pork pastry! :-)
- Prawns, crabroe udons, scallop omelette
- The fish in the tanks look a bit forlorn, perhaps eat them and put them out of their misery.
- Friendly staffs & nice view !