Federal Hill Pineapple
- The Italian symbol for "Welcome"
- It's actually a pignola nut. Google it, u r all wrong.
- The pineapple/pine cone in this case is the international symbol for hospitality.
- Now that you're here, find an Italian restaurant to eat at.
- It is not a pineapple lol it is in fact a pinenut or a pinole in italian
- It is in fact actually a pinecone.
- I missed tthis place so much . I used to live in Federal Hill for more than 6 yrs. and the pineapple reminds me a lot.
- Bring your sweetie!
- Im told it is a pine nut.
- Under reconstruction at the moment.
- Pineapples are a sign of welcome and hospitality in Italy. "welcome" to federal hill
- Gotta listen to the best station in Providence... Hot 106.3 when ur cruising on the hill!