The Feast Buffet @ Boulder Station
- Lots of options for vegetarians (better than other station buffets). Ask to join the casinos club (free to join) to save $$. As of 11/2012 dinner is just 9.99 with card!
- Brunch on Sunday is wonderful but breakfast on Saturday for $4.99 is very good.
- all u can eat ! haha
- Use their Boarding Pass. It's only a $ off per person, but the more people, the more it adds up.
- Very disappointed. The only station casino I've been too where I wasn't impressed by the food. Maybe it's the side of town. Yuck. Never again.
- Great Breakfast buffet
- Great food and the customer service is off the hook I love this place nice and clean not that long of a wait even during a rush
- $5 breakfast nd if u pay for breakfast b4 11 u get 2 stay for lunch..
- Good food, nice atmosphere, and full cellsignal.
- Get a cheap breakfast for under $10 with free rewards card!
- You might get spilled on, be careful!
- The pork loin is moist AF and the servers are very attentive.
- Best time to come is around 10:30 am so you pay the breakfast price and get to stay through lunch. Transition from breakfast to lunch is at 11 am!
- El buffet es muy malo, no vale la pena pese a que tiene un precio bajo, la comida est seca, con poco sabor, incluso la soda es mala.
- 2stations close at 1 .. long line at 12;24 saturday
- Los postres recomendables...!!!!!
- The pasta station is where it's at, hot and fresh anyway you like it.
- Damn this place sucks.
- Great value for your buck!
- The Macaroni & Cheese, is GROSS!