Food & Drink
- The jerky is tasty too. Take one for the road.
- Grab a bag of the chicharrones on the way out. Melt in your mouth pork rind goodness
- Top notch house-made charcuterie, perfect stop for a picnic supplies.
- Get the Chicharrones.... Not your every day pork rind ((swoon))
- The chicharones are INCREDIBLE. Same with the pickled beets. Buy everything.
- SF chef Traci Des Jardins loves the charcuterie. The chicharrones are also worth trying.
- Awesome meats and pickled veggies. There are a few nice picnic tables out front to enjoy with your dog.
- Very fresh, locally sourced & frequently crafted on site pates, salumi & daily sandwiches & soups. Misnamed as there's not a calf in sight!
- Try their fennel sausage. Fresh and full flavors without being overwhelming in your food.
- Very clean and wonderful service. They have a wide selection of awesome charcuterie. Fair prices too.
- Awesome sandwiches
- The sausages are the best - far surpassing anything the markets have to offer. Toulouse and Calabrese are our favorites. Pork for posole is so flavorful and incorporated with RanchoGordos hominy YUM
- Hands down the best sandwiches in the Napa Valley. Almost always a porchetta sammy, but specials daily.
- Skip the wait at Gott's and get yourself a meatball sandwich
- Best. Butcher. Shop. Ever.
- The guy out the counter claimed they have the best bacon in the country, he wasn't wrong.
- get a charcuterie plate!
- Do not leave without a stick of their salami. Perfect for your wine, cheese, and crackers.
- Meatballs, Duck Rillets, Salami, and Beef Jerky are always good options!
- Awesome charcuterie to pair with cheese from the market