- Damn good happy hour
- The mahi sandwich is AMAZING!!! :)
- Two words: Tortuga Grande!!!
- A Presidente & a Butcher's pizza at the bar!
- Beware if u need to catch a flight. They are SLOW here; def. on island time. No incentive to do any better when 18% gratuity included on all bills!!
- They make a strong drink here all the better to do your shopping
- This place is sometimes open a little later than others on the island...nice views to the water and decent service. Not exactly cheap but not too expensive.
- The vibe here is really nice and their fish and chips were really good
- The Mahi Sandwich was the way to go.
- Descent selection of craft island beers.
- Tasty mahi sandwich. Serious heat
- Check in at the fat turtle
- While I'm not a calamari fan, my wife RAVED about the sauce on the Calamari. Get it!
- The worst attention ever. Don't go!
- get the beef quesadilla
- Good food. Try the salads.
- Terrible service. The worst. Also added gratuity two my huge party of two and didn't mention it when dropping off the check. Food was ok but not worth the annoyance of eating wings w/o napkins
- The Butcher Pizza! Just Do It!
- S. L. O. W. Very appropriately named.
- Nite life in St. Thomas - good DJ on Friday