- Black pepper, salt, and garlic are added to the patties at Fat Mos to complement the beefiness of their burgers. The secret marinade also makes these burgers a hit.
- Burgers and shakes are all Ive tried. Theyre great and made fresh. People who work there are awesome too!
- Good prices on really good burgers. Get the spicy fries.
- The spicy fries are great and the burgers are huge!
- Don't go through the second drive-thru backwards! Both are supposed to go in the same direction
- ALWAYS get spicy fries. They are delightful.
- Possibly the best hog dog I've ever eaten.
- Add onions and mushrooms to your burger and get spicy fries
- Spicy fries!
- Best milkshakes in town!
- Chicken tenders, spicy fries. Rivals five guys for grease made sublime!
- Cherry shake is the bomb. Burgers are salty.
- Not sure why people are excited about Fat Mo's. Went twice to two different locations. Not a fan. The burger is tasteless other onions. The fries are not spicy. The shake was good.
- Top 3: 1) deluxe burger 2)catfish sandwich 3)roast beef 4)chicken sandwich grilled
- Super Deluxe if you dare
- The burgers are the main show, but the chicken sandwich is actually great too.
- Home of the monster burger. And great milkshakes.
- spicy fries are best fries in nashville
- Get spicy fries!!