Fat Daddy's Southern Bar-B-Q
BBQ, Southern / Soul, Wings
- Never had a bad meal here. Steak sub is huge. Can't go wrong. Sometime I will have to try the home made chips.
- Offers a $5 Amex credit. But they don't accept Amex. ??!!
- Made me sick :(
- Be sure to try the Beef Brisket!! Delicious...
- Wings are full pieces of chicken. Not like regular hot wings. FYI
- Excellent smoked BBQ ribs, collard greens, cole slaw, corn bread, etc. for a good price.
- I'm trying to gong great baby back ribs. These were good and meaty but not "fall of the bone". Sauces are great.
- Not a fan....
- The brisket is out of this world!
- Avoid this over priced bland food place to eat!
- Try the Chicken Ranch BLT Flatbread. It's extra-large, and tasty!
- Their food is ok. I wouldn't say best outside the Carolina's. They are the only game in town.
- Great pulled pork and ribs. Their baked beans and coard greens are great as well. Very well priced and good sized portions.
- Hands down the best BBQ I have had outside the south. I am partial to the Carolina sauce, but your mileage may vary.