Ground Floor, DLF Cyber Hub
- Surrender your presumptions at the door. This is a true blue Indian bistro.
- This is one of the coolest joints at Cyber Hub, excellent staff and a very innovative, experimental chef! Look out for the Mishti Doi in liquid nitrogen and sugar candy gujjia paan! must visit
- The pulled pork bun and the Seekh Wellington are divine. For dessert, try the Ras Malai Tres Leches.
- Their bang bang cocktail is nice!
- Mukemmel mekan. Yemekler oldukca lezzetli.
- A cafe with a twist. Tasty food. You HAVE to order Gualati Kebab Burger.
- Amazing fusion dishes ... Their own versions of popular eats like butter chicken... Interesting drinks too!.. Must try their mutton tacos!
- Fantastic restaurant. One of the most happening restaurants in cyber hub. Love the way they serve the food.
- I must say this cafe stays up to its name, a lot of farziness happening! You order something and an altogether new avatar of the dish is served! Try Daal chawal !
- Amaing place, authentic and unique food! Don't think twice before visiting.
- Visited the place for the weekend and it turned out to be better than expected, Chicken 65, Phirni Oxide, Chicken Tikka Masala is a must have!
- Great innovation in food.
- Awesome cocktails!
- Outstanding restaurant. Good for vegetarians who are willing to experience a whole new twist to popular dishes. The Tandoori Gucchi risotto is their best dish!
- Only order starters. The main food is quite sad
- Butter chicken burger, galauti burger, lamb chops, pulled pork bun are absolutely delicious! For dessert, try the Parle G cheesecake which is surprisingly good!
- This is a great blend of Indian fusion food with a good warm service and they start the meal with sweet yogurt served on frozen ice!!
- Gurgaon's answer to Indian Accent - amazing
- Bhatti da murg