Farmer's Market of South Bend
Farmer's Market, Flea Market
1105 Northside Blvd
South Bend, IN 46615
- Breakfast at the restaurant is awesome.
- Check out the new coffee roaster at DeLo's/Sweet Street
- Wonderful place
- The restaurant is awesome and so is the produce. See Joe at Sawyer Meats, Robin the Avon Lady, and you will find my both there too.
- The book guy is so nice and has a great sele tion!
- The soft pretzels are the best!!!
- Support your local vendors! Check out Just Been Charmed by Kelly when her booth is open! Awsome charm jewelery!
- It was cool. Less big than I expected. Soft pretzels looked good
- The vegetable stall near Sawyer's Meats always has a good selection.
- Country Fried Steak at the Cafe
- The Market will be open from 7-2 on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve ... business as usual (:
- Love the market, weekdays are more sparse. If you want the full experience visit on a saturday!
- Gotta get there early on Saturdays
- Try Stevie's unique treats. Awesome cookies!
- Check out Woodway Fresh Fish!
- Breakfast in the restaurant is fantastic.
- A lot of the ingredients used to the diner come from from vendors at the farmers market. The biscuits and gravy are some of the best we've had anywhere in the u s.
- Check out Wolf Farms and Greenhouses, fresh fruits, vegetables and flowers! Across from Ali Oesch Jewelry.
- Try the freshly ground peanut butter or almond butter. Yum.
- Whoever can change the category, it should be Farmer's market( It's sort of hidden in the lists Shops->Food/Drink->Farmer's Market