Farmer's Market of the Ozarks
Springfield, MO 65804
4:00pm - 8:00pm
8:00am - 12:00pm
- The Pomme Frites at the Aviary Cafe bus are amazing. Definitely try the truffles at Elle's Patisserie.
- Fresh Vegetables Spices Pies Cakes Baked Goods
- Not as many vendors on Thur evening but also not as many customers either! I enjoy how pleasant it is to shop on Thur evenings.
- Park respectfully in the neighborhood and walk. Onsite parking is cumbersome... GREAT market vibe!
- Go early!!!
- Stop and see the bagel guy! Best lox and cream cheese ever.
- For a tasty treat try the Japanese Anpan sweet buns or the young couple selling toasted bagels with your topping of choice, Yummy!
- Try the salted caramel crepe & ice cream from Aviary Cafe and Creperie! So good! And if you like iced coffee they have caramel and mocha too!
- This newer venue isn't as good if you have a stroller due to gravel. And the parking is ridiculous.
- Give yourself plenty of timethere's so much to taste and experience!