Closing remarks for the 2016 Farm Tank Summit by:
Nicole Rogers, Director, Farm-to-Fork, Visit Sacramento
Danielle Nierenberg, President, Food Tank
The 2016 Inaugural Farm Tank Summit is in partnership with Visit Sacramento, Farm-To-Fork Program, and the University of California-Davis.
The Farm Tank Summit brings together some of the world’s most impactful food system leaders. Researchers, farmers, chefs, policy makers, government officials, and students come together for panels on topics including nourishing the planet, improving nutrient density, the future of organic, investing in the food movement, legislating change in the food system, and much more.
- Meghan Markle Says Her Favorite Avocado Dip is in This Charity Cookbook
- Trader Joe’s Is Now Selling Candy Corn-Flavored Popcorn
- 50 States: 50 Spots: These Are the Top Natural Wonder in Your State
- America’s Best Old-School Candy Shops
- Shake Shack Is Selling Chicken Nuggets, and We Can’t Wait to Try Them