Farm Fresh To You
Grocery Store, Farmer's Market
1 Ferry Building #9 (at The Embarcadero)
San Francisco, CA 94105
- Great community-supported agriculture.
- There's a juice bar tucked in the back of the store
- Veggies are not as fresh but they do have a wide variety of fruits. My son loves their organic bananas and they also have a little section filled with Asian grocery :)
- Great, albeit expensive, assortment of high end produce and specialty foods.
- Great market with great meat. A must is you visit the ferry building
- Their deli is fantastic! I always go for their seasonal tomato, mozarella and basil panini.
- Try the cold buster At the juice bar
- Try their padrons when in season. They are easy to cook, and they are delicious. Just toss them in a pan with olive oil and sea salt and you are ready to enjoy.