$ $ $
- Excellent bar and nice chill vibe
- Best burger in Athens
- Chefs Matt & Eddie do everything well. They are dessert men too. Nelson's recommendations: the burger, or any of the pork or beef specials straight from the farm. Good salads. Shrimp n grits.
- Farm Cart for lunchand on Tuesday afternoons at the Athens Farmer's Market at Little Kings Shuffle Club.
- Waited a half an hour for coffee. Brought out cold with no cream or sugar Let two orders go in front of ours that was ordered 20 min. After we did. Waited a total hour for our food.
- The butcher board is a work if art
- Delish but can get chilly. Bring a sweater.
- The apple pork sausage is amazing!
- Amazing! Best breakfast food I have ever had! You have to try their sausage gravy! Out oif this world!
- Amazing everything. Sirloin cuts with a butter knife and melts in your mouth
- If only the service lived up to the food.
- Whitney Otawka
- Slim Twig, Tunabunny, Friday at 11 p.m. Free
- Caleb makes for a fabulous experience if you are at the bar. So, sit at the bar!!
- The Dream Scene, Quiet Hooves. Saturday at 11 p.m.; Free.
- Dial Indicators, a jazz band, will perform here for free on Wednesday, Jan. 9.
- Brunch was awesome, only wish was I didn't have to wait an hour for it.
- Delicious food, great drinks, questionable service. If I return, I'd sit at the bar.
- Fried chicken on Tuesday nights is the best I've ever had and I love the coffee served in French presses.
- Lover's Quarrel