Ice Cream, Desserts
51 Lý Thường Kiệt (Quang Trung)
Hoàn Kiếm, Thành Phố Hà Nội
- By h mnh mi bt ti sao thnh thong foreigners xp hng ng nh vy. Mi ngi c bt t6 u tin ca mi thng, tr tin 1mon kem c n th ca ko?
- The old place with someone, nice ice cream and enjoy the view of the lake.
- Interesting ranges of ice creams. Good & pleasing designs.
- Ice Cream BUFFET! from 6.30pm to 11pm, first Friday of every month. 110,000vnd/adult ticket
- a bit crowed at night with lousy kids, but nice list of ice cream flavors and acceptable price too.
- Only for ice-cream, coffee is not recommended!
- Surprisingly they have 100% organic ice cream available in Hanoi. Try Traviata Cup, just fruit ice cream, really refreshing!
- Avg price 90k and above. Quite expensive. I'd rather choose swensen
- there's an "all you can eat" ice cream bufet for 160k the first friday of every month. prices rise every year :'(
- My favourite ice cream place in Vietnam. Fanny ice cream is the best around in this region.
- Excellent ice cream, haven't eaten anything this good outside Italy!
- Good place to get out of the heat and enjoy the view of the lake..
- Interesting ice cream match-ups. Wifi. Cool retreat.
- Qun cng p, kem ngon. Nn n chocolate en v tr xanh. Nhc hi khng lin quan...
- Wifi password: fannyltk
- Very yummy
- The icecream is always soft n it melts down before they serve it.
- :((((( ngon vi nhg n lu kem 4 ngi cng vn v bng =))
- Kem ngonnnn. C chng trnh buffet th li b mt
- Nice place. Get a sample plate and pick your fav