Fannies On The Beach
- Instagram your #bloodymary!
- Try the back river quiver its a pinacolada with strawberry in captain Morgan spiced rum it deff. The best drink ever
- Got there. Sat outside with hungry kids for 15 minutes and nobody ever came to our table. This was even after we let someone know we were waiting.
- Great food and good drinks, order a Fannie slapper or back river quiver
- Go up stairs sit in the old boat and look at the ocean.
- Ask for me as your server!!! Best service around!! Nicki is a kick ass bartender!! Slinging drinks right since 2005!!!
- The salads here are the best on Tybee. Very big and fresh.
- Good lunch spot steps from the beach
- Terrible service!
- Worst service I've ever experience. Completely disappointed.
- You come for the view, not the food (not bad, but nothing to write home about) or especially the service (horrific).
- HORRIBLE SERVICE
- Not very good!!
- If u want great service ask for Brandon - or holly if at the bar :)
- Shrimp queso-the bomb!
- Shrimp is not fresh...
- Try the backwater twatter!
- Bloody Mary one of the best i have had. Good and spicy and smoked salt is a wonderful addition.
- Try the coconut shrimp, it's easily the best appetizer.
- seafood pizza is awesome! worth th 20 min cook time.