339 Bourbon St (Conti and Bourbon St)
New Orleans, LA 70130
- Fuck all that shit. This bar is a blast!!! Dance your Ass off!!!!
- Best Rock cover band on Bourbon... Always
- awesome band!
- Good bands
- Good band +80's music= a good night
- 1 Beer and a mix drink 19.50 give me a fucking break!!!!!
- Shot girls are there to give you a good time. Be nice or leave! They're only trying to do their job! Aside from that, drink up! You're on Bourbon! What else are you there to do?!?
- Aggressive shot girls. Without asking I had 2 shots down my throat as did my hubby then she demanded $13. For the rest of the night we has to physically put our arms out to keep them at bay.
- Okay live music, terrible crowd, and the shot girls are WAY too aggressive; wont take no for an answer.
- Band rocks, cute shot girls
- Beware of the show girls
- This place rocks for 80s cover band types and a great and friendly crowd.
- Bathroom totally smells like the first floor bathroom of the fraternity house. Memories.
- Most incredible band/bar in NO
- Have an Abita. It's good
- Good band. Good crowd.
- Musique ambiance
- Boa msica
- Best live music on Bourbon. Period.
- Found everyone to be friendly had a good time