BBQ, Restaurant, Southern / Soul
320 S. Ave. Mall of America (at Mall of America)
Bloomington, MN 55425
- They have lunch specials!!! Best place to get away from the crowds at the mall..
- Lunch specials are from 11-3pm daily! Try the pulled bbq chicken sandwich with mac & cheese for the side! Delicious...
- Great food, the perfect escape from the crowds, and the best corn muffins I've ever had. Order the rib tips and drunken apples!
- love the brisket here. and the corn muffins ain't bad
- The mice running around really complete the whole "rustic cabin" vibe..
- Great server tonight! I think his name was ross
- Watch out for Punchy. He's hanging from the antlers. Waiting. Watching.
- Loved the beef brisket sandwhich... Not to crazy for the man n cheese super spicy I couldnt eat it
- Ask for Cliff. He's an excellent server.
- Let's see if their service is better then bdubbs!
- BBQ heaven.
- In Texas we just call it beef brisket.
- They have a small side door that you can do Togo orders.
- Warning: burgers will be burnt on the outside unless you ask for them not to do so. Carbon is the style here.
- Great sit down spot for lunch, and it's not as rowdy as the other restaurants on the third floor.
- $4 beer and Apps for Happy Hour. Service is friendly and attentive.
- Ribs were a little boney.
- Highly dissapointed and extremely irritated at famous Dave's today (5/25/13), we got sat and watched 8 different wait persons walk passed us, 2 of which multiple times, with zero acknowledgement.
- Tip your famous hosts n servers!! :)
- Tip your to go and host staff if they're famous!