Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
BBQ, Indie Movies, Southern / Soul
- Ribs are good. Great sauce selection. Worthwhile combos. Cool space.
- Must Try The Rib Tips! They Are To Die For...."Eat Like A Pig"...lls
- have an Alabama Slammer and the mac and cheese
- Waiters dissapear when you need them most. Especially 15 minutes before the end of happy hour hmmmmmmm....I wonder why. I asked for the check and a half hour later nobody was around to even pay them.
- Service is horrible. Waited 45 min for nothing. waiter took order after 20 min. Drinks took 45 min I walked out
- Worth the sometimes slow service.
- Best Q around Times Sq. worth stopping in and the beer is cold
- Ribs are Ok but not great. Dirty rice is weak.
- So gross. I swear they microwaved the chicken fingers!!
- Was told to try the ribs..left disappointed..not fall of the bone meat..Mac and cheese is good..brisket is the way to go here
- DO NOT HAVE THE spare rib tips, (ecact word from our server.) Good looking out.
- Devils spit burger is a great choice. Sweet and a good kick in the aftertaste.
- Os pratos so imensos, quando indicar 4 pessoas, pode ter certeza que serve 4!!!
- Soul food! (The food, not the movie)
- Get the xxl ribs .half dry half wet...you will not be disappointed
- Georgia chopped pork sand . Winning
- Great place and cheap drinks.
- Mac and Cheese is to die for!
- The Pecan Pie is to die for!
- was at Famous Dave's