Shippensburg Select Diner
2 W King St (S Earl St.)
Shippensburg, PA 17257
- It's nothing to write Guy Fieri about.
- Good breakfast ! Much improved.
- Also the menu is packed with different kinds of food. Too much of something can be a bad thing. Can a restaurant that serves turkey and filling also serve pizza successfully?
- They used to make fruity pebble pancakes, which our kids loved.
- All of the Greek options are great.
- The select special makes no sense. It doesn't even come with potatoes.
- Florentine omelette, add bacon! Yum.
- Never go here after 2am. You will sit there and the waitress will be too busy screwing around instead of doing her job. Instead save yourself some trouble and go to sheetz.
- Ask for the big booth in corner and definitely ask for Lily she is great!
- Great omelettes!
- Everything we had was extremely salty, to the point of being practically inedible, including the grilled cheese, how do you DO that?
- No chicken in the chicken pot pie. Food Cold from microwave. "Fresh" bread from store. Staff nice. Otherwise go elsewhere.
- Stick to their breakfast foods. Everything else is pretty crappy and greasy. Still, it's awesome to be able to stumble from Knutes into the Select Diner at 2am for some much-needed pancakes.
- It's now under new management and not going so well. Waited a long time to be waited on, the owner is constantly shouting orders to cooks and servers. Awkward.
- This place used to be a lot better until they went under new management a few years back.