Terminal 5 (JFK International Airport)
Jamaica, NY 11430
- Love the pizza and garlic bread..!
- Love the chicken parmesan stromboli
- If you love garlic, get the knots!
- Nick Cage tasted, and approved pizza.
- It's sad if you're leaving New York City and this is your last slice of New York pizza. That should be a crime.
- Garlic knots are Wonderful! !!!
- My favorite stop in the terminal
- The breakfast veggie pizza is delicious. Spinach, tomato, cheese and egg. Delicious
- order the VIP pizza, best airport pizza ive had
- Having worked at a Pizza place before, I was very disappointed.
- The pizza is not bad considering it's in an airport.
- Garlic knots 10 for $2.29, pizza for under $4, tastes good too, not bad for an airport
- Cheese and Sicilian are the cheapest.
- Eat the breakfast calzones!
- Soggy pizza!
- Buffalo chicken slice or pepperoni stromboli are my weapons of choice
- The best option in the food court. Get the garlic knots
- Broccoli chicken is yummy
- Spinach/mushroom: dry; hawaiian is good!