Fall Creek Steak And Catfish House
- Try the awesome baked sweet potato! The cinnamon butter is great! Wonderful dinner!
- Group of 16. Waited 50 minutes to get food and the 5 orders not right and one person didn't get there good. After about 4 or five tries finally got all are orders but still no extra plate.
- We did not enjoy this place at all. Rolls were delicious but trying to get one calls for an act of congress. Chicken Fried steak is a frozen patty. Green beans are canned not fresh. Food was not good
- WONDERFUL CATFISH, BEANS, AND GREEN BEANS!!!!
- The lemon butter grilled catfish was amazing
- Excellent service but was the worst ribs way over smoked & catfish fried way to hard
- I agree with a previous post: Go here if you want to waste your money.
- Save yourself; DO NOT EAT HERE. There is slime in ice which is so gross when you have that in your drink. PUKE! The tables are sticky dirty, the staff fight amongst themselves, food is awful.
- Awesome food and they throw delicious rolls to you from across the room.
- RUN from this place. Slime and mold on ice=every drink=will get you sick. Sticky tables and grossly dirty menus. Hostesses flipped each other off to seat us. Health Dept. should inspect them!
- Great catfish! Fast and friendly service!!
- My kids loved that they threw the rolls at you. Good food & reasonably priced. Try the potato skins!
- The service from Wendy was excellent! She filled our drinks and took time to check on us.
- Love it here. Great food & servers are awesome. Rolls yummy.
- Everything was good. Best buy is a sandwich for $7 plus add the soup/salad bar for $3. Eat at the salad bar and take the sandwich home for lunch tomorrow. Yum!
- Ribeye was 90% fat. Green beans canned. Catfish was from frozen filet but not bad. Rolls were great.
- Try the catfish & green beans. Avoid the factory pattied chicken fried steak.
- The KC Strip steak was delicious and cooked perfectly the first time. My daughter loved the potatoes and brown gravy.
- Hot Rolls! This place is amazing!
- It's an experience to have them toss you a roll, but the food itself is really not anything special.