413 2nd Ave (btwn 23rd & 24th St)
New York, NY 10010
- You have to get the chicken and lamb sharma with hot sauce amazing
- Try the baklava...
- Good tasting Falafels
- Very nice new owners, excellent schwarma and falafel.
- Try their hot sauce- it's basically spicy pizza grease!
- The best falafel in gramercy. Try the fresh falafel balls with any order.
- Solid falafel. Cheap. Nothing fantastic. (2 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- The grape leaves, hummus, and pita chips are great! Can't really go wrong here
- Owners are very friendly and willing to help with menu. Always a good experience.
- Their Mediterranean salad is the business.
- Get the schnitzelllll! And don't forget the hot sauce!
- Chicken Schnitzel Pita is the bomb diggity
- Super nice staff--stop in for a pita to go. Skip the tiny, tough falafel balls & opt for the lamb schwarma... it's tender and flavorful. Don't forget the hot sauce, but be careful: it's concentrated!
- Must try the Baklava and preferably the pistachio one!
- Falafel was delicious! Great Baklava!!! Thanks so much!
- Check us out on Facebook. We love likes!
- Falafel Sandwich!
- Chicken Shawarma!
- The best Baklava!