1406 Madison Ave (98th Street)
New York, NY 10029
- The falafel is good, but the spicy fries that go with it steal the show, they're incredible really.
- this place is a pretty standard falafel place...but check out the specials, especially the daily specials on the white board above the register. good buys, and unique dishes.
- quick and delicious. easy to order too with so many combo options
- I'm honestly not sure how you can go wrong here... Get white sauce with EVERYTHING
- Can't go wrong with the Falafel sandwich or the baked chicken from the specials
- Falafel, hummus... To die for!
- Amazing home made food. Pretty good surprise!
- They need a better way of keeping track of people's orders.
- Cheap, good fries
- Seasoned fries were good...
- Good food for a fair price