74 Fairmount O (entre St-Urbain & Clark)
Montréal, QC H2T 2M2
- Quick service, cash only, lots of options and no tables inside. Blueberry bagel in the photo below.
- Les meilleurs bagels Montral!
- Have a hot fresh bagel at 4am on your way home from the bar
- If you're going to get one, I suggest you also buy a half dozen to have for later. You'll be dreaming about these bagels for days after.
- Get the smoked salmon bagel and a half dozen sesame bagels, hot and fresh out of the oven! The best bagels in town :) enjoy!
- Only take cash!
- The world's best bagels hot from the wood fired oven. Why are you reading this tip?
- The bagels are great but do not forget the real smoked salmon spread and cream cheese
- Excellent bagel and lox. Bagels are crispy and always warm. They will make bagel sandwiches for you, but you have to eat them outside.
- Tourist attraction. Nice outdoor seating area though.
- Un des classiques de Montral, le #1 mon avis pour les bagels, ouvert 24h/7j, prs de 20 sortes de bagels, frais et chaud, fait la main. 1 ssame/pavot, unit 90, 6b 4,10$, 12b 7,75$! Enjoy!
- While they should likely invest in more storage space so the entrance isn't a labyrinth of bagel palates, you can't fault their ware. My favorite Montreal bagel, for sure.
- Get the sesame bagels as they're always fresh out of the oven. Step outside, have a bagel right there, and watch pigeons eat sesame seeds as your mind gets blown by the best bagel in the universe.
- Ssame, complet, blueberries... il y a toutes les sortes et ce sont les meilleurs de Montral! Encore plus quand ils sortent tout juste du four.
- Hands down best bagel I've had in Montreal. Always freshly baked and ready to go.
- I didn't think any bagel shop would be special until I had a freshen baked hot sesame bagel. Wow!
- Les meilleurs bagels: point final!
- De loin les meilleurs bagels au monde!
- There's a line up after midnight
- i go for the pretzels. the bagels are quite good, too.