Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa
- One of the lamest "fancy" hotels I have ever been to. Outdated facilities, mediocre staff, poorly acoustically insulated rooms, short tubs, and guests have to pay supplements for WiFi and parking?
- You have to do the body temp floating pool. Put your feed on one of the underwater outcrops and back float. Listen to the underwater music.
- Smallest suite in the history of mankind. But at least the balcony overlooks the AC units.
- Floating in the Watsu pool with under water music is absolute heaven!
- We love the mission suites. Hot Box a block away is good food. Meyer lemon cottage cheese pancakes are a must. Imagery winery is close and great.
- This place is like a motel trying to be a nice resort!! Last time I do not stay at Auberge du Soleil... Fairmont I would consider taking your name off this joint
- Free WiFi...just sign up for Fairmonts free presidents club. Bring a hybrid and self park for free!
- Be sure to try the mineral pools. Start at the coolest one and work your way up. The underwater music is lovely!
- One of Sonomas grand resorts, guests enjoying the luxurious accommodations arent the only ones privy to their landscaped gardens and stellar restaurant, Sante.
- Starting the day at the spa!
- You MUST eat at Sante. Fantastic flavor combinations and a huge wine list.
- Best place for the Open Source Think Tank
- HAVE A GLASS OF CHARDONNAY ANSD SIT IN IN FRONT OF THE LOBBIES FIREPLACE-VERY ROMANTIC!
- try the new flatbreads at the Big 3- DELISH
- Ask about the free outdoor yoga classes.
- Great place to RELAX
- They have a wine called gemstone at the bar which was amazing!
- Get a room with a fireplace!
- The hot water pools with the music under the water. Float back and forget about the world :)
- Christmastime in Sonoma.