63 Broadway Blvd
Fairfax, CA 94930
- The line is worth the wait.
- Organic, handcrafted - delicious. Toasted sesame ice cream, which they make sometimes, a must try.
- Vanilla Honey Lavender
- Yummy ice cream -- besides the lavender try the peach if it's in season :)
- Changing flavors small and cash only. Very good ice cream
- Well worth the trip!
- Fantastic ice cream and waffle cones. Beware long lines, no toppings, cash only.
- Honey lavender, lemon almond, grapefuit sorbe, salted caramel...
- On our list of places to try this week is the inventive hippie ice cream shop, Fairfax Scoop. Make sure you try some of the locally sourced flavors like the homey lavender or olive oil.
- Try the roasted sesame
- Excellent ice cream. Also check out the neighbourhood culture guidelines on the wall.
- Yummy salted caramel and pumpkin ice cream.
- El mejor helado que he comido!!!! Lo q pidas estar bueno!!!! Orgnico y fresco!
- Their flavors are always changing, it keeps things interesting. They have strawberry in the summer and salted caramel in the winter.
- Expect a bit of a wait during weekends!
- Inventive, Organic, Screams Fairfax, and if you think the line is long, good, more for those who know it is a hidden gem.
- Mmm the vanilla honey lavander just DELICIOUS!!!!
- Not a fan of the lavender (reminds me of eating soap or something), but the pumpkin and black sesame are delicious! The line moves quickly.
- Delicious ;-)
- Vanilla honey lavender !!!!