- Want to test drive your favorite Chevy? Need to recharge your phone? How about taking a shot at the pitching challenge? Do all of this and more at the Chevrolet Town Square!
- Surprisingly delicious little snack, "Fried Mexican Fire Cracker" contains shredded chicken, cheese, and jalapeos in a fresh-made masa dough nice flavor change-up from the food coated in fry batter.
- An Art Deco landmark created for the 1936 Texas Centennial and now home to museums, performance venues, festivals, The (authentic) Cotton Bowl, football games, and the State Fair of Texas.
- We voted Fair Park "Best City- Backed Rave!"
- State Fair of Texas!!! Fried food galore!!!
- Its alwsys good to visit all kinds of places in your home town.
- the texas state fair is the best in the nation! love the art deco architecture of the buildings. many childhood memories of fair park... also it is a great place to roller blade
- Eat a corndog at the state fair.
- Sooooo much food, so little space in my stomach !
- Everything's bigger in Texas including the state fair. In addition to the delicious fried foods, rides, long lines, the obligatory Red River Rivalry game falls on a weekend during the fair.
- "Chicken Fried Cactus Bites" with jalapeo ranch dipping sauce or agave nectar sauce were spicier than most of us liked. Closest comparison is like eating spicy fried green beans.
- There is nothing to dislike about "Fried Picnic on a Stick": spicy chicken, pickles, and tator tots fried and dipped in ranch, BBQ, or honey mustard sauce. It's enough for a meal at the fair!
- This is a GREAT place to take the family for education AND fun! Fair Park is home to a Children's Aquarium, several museums, & the Texas Discovery Garden! PLUS superior architecture & a rich history!
- The State Fair of Texas, a 24-day event boasting "entertainment, education, exposition, and organization" is held annually here!!
- The coliseum is the new home for the XLV Party Super Bowl weekend!
- Fletcher's Corn Dogs and the Belgium waffles are the best!
- I am working the fair but wear comfortable shoes, drink plenty of water, ride the dart and save on parking , and have fun! :-):-):-)
- A great place to have fun while watching the games.
- I recommend front row seating and popcorn with a soda.
- The sweet potato twister with marshmallow creme is delicious!