- Wait for the front, you won't regret it
- Long wait due to short trains, but a fun ride. Smooth, camera shortly after first fall...
- If you wait an hour, wait an extra few minutes for the front. It's worth it.
- Not for the faint of heart. 90 degree ascent to the top.
- Good ride. Just as good as storm runner except not as intense.
- Fahrenheit is better than Storm Runner.
- The first hill is the best thrill. Nothing like being slow-cranked up a 90-degree hill and all you can see is the sky.
- My 15 year old loved it!
- 90^ straight up and 97^ down was great! One of the best coasters I have been on.
- Scary as heck going up, fn awesome after that!
- The front was worth the wait!
- Hold on tight if you're small and mind yourself if you're large xD could come back to the station on the edge of a heart attack and/or with intense crotch pains. Amazing ride! Worth the wait.
- Demasiado cool.
- Slowest ride operators in the park.
- Probably my second favorite in the park and the absolute best at night!
- Lines are too long!!!!! Ticket prices to high!!!! And only 5 worthy rides!!!!
- Line lives up to it's name. Wear sunscreen!
- Madres esta bn chingon! De los mejores de hershey park
- Jk meant storm runner
- Broken down for the second time in a half hour