The Factory at Franklin
230 Franklin Rd (at Liberty Pike)
Franklin, TN 37064
- Every Wednesday & Friday (except for bad weather) 730am-945am . Delta Bound (Food Truck) serving breakfast.
- Getting married this year? Then come check out Wedding 101 and hook up with a variety of wedding vendors including Snyder Entertainment!!!
- Go to The Sweet Shop and order a waffle cone.
- Join the movement to care for orphans! Come visit our office on the second floor (above Juel Salon).
- Great place for wedding parties!
- Remember when I was a kid and it was the Jamison bedding factory.
- Totally awesome.
- Eclectic place to shop and have a meal
- Parking can be difficult at times. Keep circling the buildings and there are many smaller areas to find spots on all 4 sides.
- Go see Rusty Mechanism!
- Great Market!
- Not really worth the time...not impressed...
- Free movie
- Lots of parking is available on all 4 sides of the Factory. Covered at rear except market days.
- Parking is the worst!
- The Factory is a super vibey indoor shopping area with amazing food, coffee, treats, art, and more. We come often to enjoy the selection of food.