The Fabulous Fox
Theater, Concert Hall, Performing Arts
- Seeing a show at the Fox is a St. Louis "must." They just don't build 'em like that anymore...aside from enjoying the great shows they put on, you'll find yourself enjoying the architecture and decor.
- Take a look up
- Get there early and take the time to explore the building as much as you can. It's too amazing not to!
- Go see a delightful play or musical!
- Fun Fact: The fox was one of the first theatres in the country equipped for the latest rage sweeping the movie industry--the "talkie."
- Take the tour if you get a chance!... Saw it with phantom of the opera.. Got to see the chandler up close!
- Peacock Alley on the fourth floor is home to an incredible exhibit celebrating the more than 1,500 shows & stars that have appeared at the Fox since 1982. For more insider tips, follow @MoonriseHotel.
- Great shows and concerts!! This is where I was 5 rows away from JANET JACKSON!!!
- Moat beautiful theater I've ever been in! Just wish I could take pictures of it.
- Iconic old St. Louis. Closest thing to time travel. Love this place.
- Awesome! It's THE PLACE for great theatre in St Louis...
- a beautiful venue
- The most beautiful theater
- The Fox is beautiful! If you haven't been you need to go.
- Avoid at all costs any seat past row N. Go for Balcony instead or extreme left or right on floor.
- One of the best city theatres in the country. You cannot go wrong seeing anything here!
- Pick a show and go! To see the interior of the theater is worth it. Arrange to be there early for a nice dinning experience.
- Always a nice venue to see a live concert or play.Architecture is amazing and the acoustics are some of the best you are going to hear.
- Eat at City Diner, before or after the show. Great food, affordable prices, and friendly staff, in a casual, layed back, old fashion diner style atmosphere.
- Get their candied pecans!