$ $ $
77A Charterhouse St (Cowcross St)
London, Greater London EC1M 3HN
+44 20 7336 8898
- One of the best clubs in the world for Drum & Bass :)
- Be sure you check out Europe's first bass-loaded "bodysonic" dance floor where the bass actually vibrates through the floor and ensures that you really do 'feel' the music. It's mint!
- Best club in the world. Simple as that.
- As the mecca of London clubland, one really can't go amiss. Check out the Fabriclive CD vending machine as you come in!
- Electronic music in kutsal tapinagi
- Yaninisa gelip,iki smarlamak isteyen ingilis, karsidan sizi kesip, gz krpan, kesin bizimkiletden biri bu dediiniz kiside cezayirlidir.Tavsiyemi ne?Siz ingilisle takilin ha haaa haaa (((((((;
- "Still the Daddy after all these years. Through the highs and lows of their 11-year reign, they've unrepentently championed new, cutting-edge electronic music..."
- If you are in London, it's a must go place :)
- Stay till the end ;-)
- Use your student card for discounted entry!
- Great night club, make a meeting point for friends as mobiles do not get great service.
- Considering this is rated one of the best clubs in the world, I was disappointed. I don't know if it was the night I went but it was full of chavs and awful music. Left after half an hour.
- Fantastic club. A must visit for any EDM enthusiast visiting London!
- The most renowned electronic club in London ! This is the place to be for a crazy night out dancing on techno, electro or drum'n bass...
- . . )
- D'julz, Damian Lazarus, Arnaud Le Texier, Ralph Lawson and Tim Paris are regular of this temple of global clubbing
- luciano was killing me last night <3
- Nejlepsi klub na svete. Best club on the world.
- Find it on our list of the best night clubs around the world, click on this link!
- DnB Heaven